Feature Request: Filter Board by assigned user

Same here:

1 Like

Hi @Tansy_Arron-Walker -

Thanks for your feedback. My name is Christa and I’m a researcher here at Asana. Our product team is working on these additional Boards functionality to help teams like yours who are heavily using Board projects more easily manage your work. We’ve also built a way to switch a Board project to a List project to enable sorting/filtering ability as step one of several steps to improve the Board project user experience.

I’d love to spend 45 minutes over video chat enabling this new Board to List switcher and to better understand your overall workflow with Boards.

To sign up, pick a time with my availability here. We are trying to wrap up sessions this week, but please let me know if these won’t work for you.

Best,
Christa

Calendly link:Calendly - Christa Simon

Hello, there is no available time. How can we enable this switcher?

normally kanban board’s logics are based on this feature. we should filter the kanban boards by assigned user.

1 Like

Would be great to filter boards by assignee so it’s easy to see what one person is responsible for on a project rather than having to look at all tasks at once.

Hi @Alex_Bargmann,

We already have a feedback thread on this topic, so I have gone ahead and merged your post with the main thread; feel free to add your vote on this thread too by hitting the “Vote” button at the top of this thread!

1 Like

Great news! You can now sort your Board Projects by Assignee; more info in this post!

i believe the original request was filter by assignee and it is still desperately needed not just in boards but in lists, i would pay extra to have my project with custom fields still show the sort by custom fields but only show my tasks. like i’m desperate to have it. (a custom search doesn’t do it cause i can’t create tasks within the project there easily and i don’t get the custom field sort)