Favorites. Saving my settings filtering incomplete/complete for other people's tasks

Greetings :slight_smile: I work with artists on a remote basis and it is very convenient for me to look at the tasks of each of them in the Favorites section. In this case, I usually look at incomplete tasks in the LIST section. But each artist in the My Tasks section can make his own display settings, and each time I have to, for example, from completed tasks, set the display to incomplete tasks. And this is every time you enter the artist’s section. I can of course ask him to set the settings I need, but I would like me to be able to configure and save the display settings I need, regardless of the settings of the artist whose tasks I am looking at.

Welcome to the Forum @anon1590062 and thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

What about using the Advanced Search Tool to search for all incomplete tasks for each one of the artists and save this search as a report. You could use the sorting option that suits you best.

I hope this helps Vladimir! Please let me know if you have any follow-up question!

1 Like

Thanks Natalia! An interesting variant, but I like to use the “Favorites” section, since I myself can throw the task to the artist in the “TODAY” section.

Got it @anon1590062 and thank you for the clarification.

I don’t believe this is in our near term plans but I’ll make sure to keep you posted if I hear anything on my end! Friendly reminder to cast your vote by clicking on the Vote button next to the title :slight_smile:

Have a nice day Vladimir!