Exporting to PDF Issue

Hi,

When I try to export a project to PDF, it exports in nonsense. The forum will not let me load an example because I’m a new user, but I’m happy to provide one.

Hi @Sarah_Perez! Welocme to the Community Forum!

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing trouble with exporting a PDF. Can you please tell me if your browser is updated to the latest version and if by attempting this through an Incognito window the same issue persist?

Also, ensure to clear cache/cookies! Usually this tends to be the silly cause for issues like these. My apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused!

I hope this was the case! Otherwise, reach back and I’ll be happy to find you further assistance!

Have a great day!

1 Like

@Sarah_Perez, There’s an outstanding bug some are reporting with Chrome printing, so in addition to @_Anthony’s info, see if you might be in the same boat perhaps:

Larry

2 Likes

Hi @Sarah_Perez and thanks for the report, I’ve upgraded your Forum Access, so you should now be able to share a screenshot :slight_smile: Looking forward to your reply!

1 Like

HI @Sarah_Perez :wave:

I’m closing this thread since we haven’t heard back from you. Please note that the Bug related to Chrome Printing has now been resolved: Asana Prints in a foreign language - #15

Please, If you are still running into trouble, don’t hesitate to reach out and ping me. I’ll be more than happy to assist you further!

Have a great Thursday!

1 Like