Export Status Updates

I need to pull a report of all my status updates for one project that lives in a portfolio. Is there a way to export or print all the status updates from one single project? If not, can I export or print all my status update history for a portfolio?

4 Likes

Hi @Bria_Jones, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

It is not possible to export status updates at this time, neither from the project or portfolio page.

I’ve gone ahead and moved your post to the #productfeedback category to give other users the chance to vote for this feature! :slight_smile:

Hopefully this is something our Product team can implement in the future - I’ll keep you posted!

3 Likes

Can’t seem to figure out how to find this request in #productfeedback, but I’d like to upvote it.

Welcome, @Molly_Mitchell,

To vote, just click on the title at the top to scroll back to the top of this thread, then click the purple “Vote” button.

Larry

Ah-ha! My first vote. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Up vote!

1 Like

Hi, Is there an update/ETA to deliver this feature?

Hi @anon619063 you can export portfolios as a CSV or Google Sheet and it will show you the status, status update title and a summery but not the graphs and graphics. You can export the status updates one by ones as a pdf also.

Hi Danielle, can you access Asana Status Updates via your API? We are looking to consolidate all weekly Project Status Updates into one document that our Executive Team can read in one place. Thank you.