Expand more than one layer of subtasks in list view?

Hi everyone. Trying to explore options for scheduling tasks with my team and hitting a roadblock.

My team would like to have a one-stop-shop page to add dependencies and schedule tasks and their subtasks. Some tasks may need 2-3 layers of subtasks. Smartsheet does this well, where you can expand every layer of task and quickly add in dependencies and timelines.

While Asana is doing fine with the task and subtask 1 level (by clicking the little black triangle to expand the parent task), I can’t seem to be able to expand subtask 1 level. Having to click through the detail panel is time consuming and cumbersome.

Ideally, I basically want Excel/Smartsheet functionality in the list view. The ability to see every single line of task in one place to quickly set dependencies and schedule.

Am I missing something?

Thank you!

dsdfsdfsdf
(In this poor drawing, would love to see an expansion arrow for each layer of subtasks in the list view.)

P.S., Would also love to have the duration column from the Gantt in list view as well.

3 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ability to work on all levels of subtask from List view