Estimated time to affect collaborators also

Hello! In my organization we are using the Bussines version, which we love, but we have found a small obstacle or aspect to consider …

We are looking to be able to know the number of hours that people have estimated in their tasks … that is, the time capacity of people either weekly or monthly. To do this we created a field called “:clock3: Estimated minutes” to be able to add it to the tasks but it turns out that in the ** portfolio **, when filtering through this field, ** the loaded values ​​only affect the person responsible and not those collaborated by, for example, in meetings where the time allocated by the manager and collaborators is the same, ** only that time of the meeting is reflected to the manager in the portfolio.

Is there a trick to be able to make the value of the field in specific tasks, in this case estimated time, affect all the people linked to the task, whether responsible or collaborative?

Thank you very much!

Hi @Ariel.Nicolás.Pont, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

At this time, estimated time on tasks will only apply to the assignee of the task, not collaborators. I’ve gone ahead and updated the title of your request to make it more visible for other users hoping to request the same!

I’ll keep you posted and let you know if we make any changes here :slight_smile:

1 Like

In that case you’ll need one task per person, no way around it…

1 Like

Thank you @Bastien_Siebman! I will try to follow your recommendation for now… I hope that in the future it will not be necessary to duplicate the tasks to reflect the hourly load :pray: