Enable to Access tasks via Progress tab metrics on Board

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
Status for portfolio or project does not take you to task if project uses a board rather than task list
Steps to reproduce:
Open a project or portfolio and go to progress and the top of the screen to show the Latest Status, if the project used a board it will not take you to the late/complete/incomplete tasks
Browser version:

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Chris_Devine and welcome to the Forum!

I’m not sure to understand the issue here, could you please have another look at it and give me some more details? I’ve followed these steps:

• Opened Portfolio (in which I have both List and Board projects)
  • Clicked on the Latest status for my “Test Board project”

And I’m landing correctly on the “Insights” pane in which I can see Overdue/Incomplete/Complete tasks (See screenshot below)

Looking forward to your reply!

Hi Marie,
Thanks for the reply, from where you land (the status page) with boards you can’t drill down further and click overdue tasks, incomplete tasks, or completed tasks and be taken to them, but if it’s a project list used you can click these “insights” and
be taken into the project.

Regards,

Chris

Hi @Chris_Devine and my sincere apologies for the delay in responding you. Thank you so much for the additional information you shared, they’re super useful.

I was able to reproduce this bug on my end and filed a bug with our Development Team. I’m closely following this task in our Asana and will keep you posted as soon as our Engineers will have some update for us!

If there is anything else I can help with in the meantime, please let me know!

Hi Marie,

Thanks for the follow up, look forward to hearing from you. I’ve identified another bug/inconsistency regarding export/import via csv. I’ll open a new thread on it if one doesn’t exist.

1 Like

Hi @Chris_Devine :wave:

Just wanted to confirm with you that this bug has already been fixed so you should now be able to access to the Overdue, Complete or Incomplete tasks of Board and List Projects from the Progress Tab!

I’m moving this thread to #bugs:resolved-bugs but please, let us know if you’re still running into trouble!

Thank you for your cooperation and patience! Have a great Tuesday!

1 Like

Just reviewed the fix, works perfectly! Thank you! Actually filters everything based on date. Big fan.

1 Like