Cannot see Incomplete tasks

Click on “Incomplete tasks” does not show the tasks. Need to be able to see the incomplete tasks.

Steps to reproduce:

• Create new project from asana template “Work requests”
  • Click Progress tab
  • Click “Incomplete tasks”

Browser version: Chrome

Upload screenshots below:

Hello @Juan_Diego,

Unfortunately is not possible to go directly to the incomplete tasks lists by clicking the ‘Incomplete tasks’ box in the project’s progress tab.

In order to see which tasks are incomplete you would need to switch to the list or board view.

Having that said, I understand why you would expect to be able to access the tasks list by clicking on the ‘Incomplete tasks’ box. If you would like, you can post this feature request in the #productfeedback category to surface this request to other users and Asana’s product team.

Have a great day @Juan_Diego :slight_smile:

Hi Barbara, it is not possible to change to list view. Or I am a missing something?

I just needed to select 10 tasks and remove them, had to do one by one… Any suggestion?

Instead of creating again as feedback, can you move the topic?

Hi Juan,

Sorry for the late response here!

I did some more investigation and it seems like there was a glitch that didn’t allow some users (me included) to access incomplete tasks from project’s or portfolio’s page, but this has been fixed.

Can you please let me know if you see this arrow by the incomplete tasks box:

30%20PM

Thanks!

At least on mobile still not working. Sends me to the main board view.

Hi @Barbara and @Juan_Diego :wave:t3:

I think this is a duplicate of https://forum.asana.com/t/enable-to-access-tasks-via-progress-tab-metrics-on-board/48025; @Juan_Diego can you confirm?

I’ve gone ahead and filed a bug for this issue; I’ll make sure to keep you posted as soon as I have an update!