Email to x@mail.asana.com create two tasks

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: Email to x@mail.asana.com create two tasks instead of only one

Steps to reproduce: Email to x@mail.asana.com

Browser version: Chrome

Upload screenshots below: com%20creates%20two%20tasks

Hi @Mario_Peng and welcome to the Asana Community Forum!

Thanks for the details and screenshot you shared with us! I can’t seem to be able to reproduce this issue on my end, and I suspect it might be directly related to your account. In order to troubleshoot this issue further, I would need access to some private information which can’t be shared publicly here in the Forum, but don’t worry our support team will be more than happy to help you with this issue via email. Please reach out to them directly following these steps: https://forum.asana.com/t/how-do-i-contact-support/19057/7?u=marie

In order to speed up investigations, could you please provide them with the info below in your first email?

• The URL of this thread, so you don’t have to re-explain everything :slight_smile:
  • Email address you used to forward the task in Asana
  • A screenshot of the header of the email you sent to Asana (we need to see the “to”, “cc” and “bc” fields)
  • URLs of both tasks created in Asana

With this, our support team will be able to investigate and escalate the issue to our Development Team if needed. Sincere apologies for not being able to help you further via the Forum; please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with!