Email notifications turned on, but not sending.

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: A few of my teammates have let me know that though they subscribe to daily emails, they haven’t received any in their inboxes in about 6 weeks. They’ve checked their Junk and Spam folders as well…

Steps to reproduce: ??

Browser version: Various. Safari, Chrome, Firefox.

Upload screenshots below: N/A

Hi @Matt_Hagmeier_Curtis;

I can see a few softbounds in email notifications sent out to your Organisation members, so I would highly recommend reaching out to your IT Team and ask them to take a look into this! If you require additional assistance, please reach out to our support team with the following info, they might be able to give you additional advice!

• URL of this thread
  • Email addresses of your colleagues impacted

Hope this helps @Matt_Hagmeier_Curtis!

Hi, my team does no longer get any email notifications of task due dates or updates etc. I have checked my spam filter. The other members are spread out globally at different institutes and also do not receive the asana notifications. We have a free basic account, but this used to work. What can we do to get the email notifications working again?

Hi @ND280_rolling_calibr,

Can you please reach out to our support team so they can take a direct look into your account? FYI, if notifications are generated back to back, they will automatically be batched into one email to avoid spamming your mail box, so that might also explain why your team is missing some notifications :slight_smile: