Email notifications from rules run in projects I am no longer a part of

Hello,

I’m looking for a way to unsubscribe from email notifications I am receiving based on rules I created within different team projects. The rule set up was “IF” form received “AND” it was assigned to _____ “THEN” create a comment with @personname to notify them via email.

I removed myself completely from the projects after creating the rules for our team members as the specific notifications do not apply to my work. But I get an email now every time the rule is run successfully and the team member has been notified. How do I remove this?

Thanks!

@AmyPeters, Can you check if you are a Collaborator on one of these tasks? That would explain your getting a notification (and an email if “Activity” checkbox is set in Profile image > My settings > Notifications > Email).

Sometimes projects created from custom project templates have leftover Collaborators for tasks that cause this.

Thanks,

Larry

2 Likes

Thanks Larry. It looks like you were right and I was added as collaborator on the task. I’ll make this adjustment and we should be good to go!

Take care,
Amy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.