Due Dates and Times malfunctioning in Saved Search

dropping in here with a fist bump

Andrew → :fist_right: :fist_left: <-@marie let’s do this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hiiiiii sorry to be annoying but it has been 7.5 months since I brought up this bug and have not yet heard any meaningful answer (even “we can’t do it and here’s why not” would be fine). can I get some more information?

@Andrew_Seidman I’m so sorry for not responding in the last couple of months and for the overall experience with this bug.

Capture d’écran 2022-10-06 à 14.30.45

As you can see there has been a lot of back and forth on this bug but we haven’t landed on a solution just yet. I’ve pinged it one more time and asked for a clear timeline. I will keep you posted here as soon as I get a reply.

Again thank you so much for your patience :heart:

@Andrew_Seidman thank you so much for your patience through the last few months. Unfortunately our team has confirmed they aren’t able to prioritize this bug at the moment. I’m keeping this thread open and will update it once this bug gets picked up and worked on!

Just chiming in, it’s been a year for this, and I came here via googling about this issue.

Hi @Nick122 welcome to our Community Forum. Unfortunately, we don’t have any updates regarding this issue yet, but I’ve reached out to our Developers again asking if they have anything to share.