Dossier Extension alternatives

Hello, everybody,
unfortunately the Asana Integration Dossier has ended its service. https://asana.com/de/apps/dossier
With this one could answer e-mails directly from asana. In the future I would like to ban e-mails in my company completely from the company. To do this I need to be able to answer the customer via asana.

Are there alternative? other intentions or a possibility to answer e-mails to customers directly from asana, without the customer seeing that the e-mail comes from asana?

Many thanks in advance for the support.

That’s a shame; I never used Dossier but it looked really interesting to me, I always thought I might try it at some point! There’s nothing I can see anywhere about the service ending, but you’re sure about it? And if so, do you have any idea why?

Hi @Phil_Seeman,
yes it was a very good service, but i wrote to the support & you can’t register via the website dossier.work anymore.

I would like to be able to map e-mail conversations with customers completely in Asana and be able to reply to them. Dossier was perfect for this. Is there an alternative or will Asana make it possible to answer e-mails directly from Asana in the future?