Can anyone help with info on how to delete a team member from the free version? I have found info on how to do this in the paid version but not the free one.
Hi @Jenny_Brearley, welcome to the Community Forum!
You can remove a team member by following these steps.
However, if you wish to completely remove a member from a free Organization:
- Hover over the Team name in the sidebar
- Click the gear icon
- Select Edit Team Settings
- Navigate to the Members tab
- Hover over the relevant name and email address
- Select Remove (this button will also show as Cancel Invite if the user hasn’t accepted 1. their invitation yet)
- Select Remove Access to remove them from the Tea
- Click Deprovision to remove them from the Organization
Please find more details in this article.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions!
Thanks, Emily. Unfortunately I don’t have a gear icon in the sidebar when I hover over the team name. I only have … which only offers option to do with deleting, archiving or duplicating the project.
I finally worked this out and am putting info here in case anyone else needs to know.
- clicked on my photo in top right-hand corner of page.
- selected ‘Workspace Settings’.
- clicked on Members tab
- clicked on Remove beside each team member that I wanted to remove.
Thanks for sharing this information, @Jenny_Brearley! It looks like you were trying to remove a member from a Workspace and the steps I sent are to remove a member from a Team in a free Organization. Apologies for any confusion!
Please find more information about your Workspace Settings in this article.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Have a great day!