Remove Team Members

Hello all! In the last year, my company has had a lot of turn over and many of the folks who were using Asana with me are no longer with the company. And, sadly, the software is no longer a priority for our management team, so it’s just me using it. How can I remove team members? When I go to the Members tab of the Admin portal, I am greeted with a banner about upgrading, and I can’t seem to click away from it. Is an upgrade the only way to remove folks from my org?
Dylan

Hi @Dylan_Halaszynski, welcome to the Asana Community Forum! If you are currently using the Basic version of Asana, you can remove members from your Organization following the steps i this article: Remove someone from an Organization.

I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

We recently removed a team member and Asana gave us the option to add the removed employee’s tasks into a project for re-assignment. But we can 't find that new project anywhere - can you provide some guidance on where that gets created and how to access it, or maybe what the naming convention is so we can search for it? Thanks Emily!

Hi @KColvin, welcome to the Asana Community Forum! The project should be private and one of your Admins is the member. If you still cannot find it, please contact our support team and provide them the name of the removed user and the Organization from which they were removed: How to contact our Support Team ✉