how to remove a member? The customer is using the free version. The system requires a paid plan upgrade to access the membership list.
Hi @Anna11, thanks for reaching out! You can follow the steps below to remove users from your free Organization/Workspace:
- Access any team’s Settings from the sidebar: Team basics: create, join, and manage teams | Product guide • Asana
- Navigate to the Members tab
- Invite this person you want to remove: Adding & managing team members | Product guide • Asana
- Immediately after inviting, find their name in the Members list, and use your mouse to hover over their name
- Click Remove
- Then, click Remove Access
- Finally, click Deprovision
Note that it is 3 clicks: Remove > Remove Access > Deprovision
I hope this helps
This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.