We are trying to use asana as project management tool and dates tracking is vitally important.
Does anybody have ideas on how to:
- compare actual task finish date with initial due date
- see task actual completion date (status changed to complete)
- compare planned task duration vs actual task duration
- measure SLA (tasks completed in time vs all tasks completed)
- get report about tasks that were finished with breaking initial due date
What I can think of is to have additional field of date which can be used as initial due and which is protected from changes. But as far as I know there is no option to add such field.
Any tip on that?