D&D handle for Tasks in Search Results and "My Tasks"

I really love Asana but regularely am disappointed by some UI logic. One of the problems for me is the “Drag and Drop” handle (6 dots in 2 rows to the left of the task line): within projects view this is visible for ALL Tasks. Within “My tasks” view this is NOT visible for the top tasks (above “Marked for today”), but IS visible for the other Tasks in the same view. Within SEARCH views this is NOT visible at all.
One of my regular processes is to search for Tasks which are NOT assigned to a project, and to assign those - this would be so much easier with D&D functionality of tasks directly into the project list on the left. But no it does not work like this, and I have to go into each Tasks Details and assign the project there from the pop-up list.
Any ideas if the D&D handles can be presented for ALL Tasks in ALL views?
Thank you so much, Karl.

Hi @Karl_Petermichl and thank you for reaching out!

What you are saying is correct. As it stands, the Drag and Drop option is not available when using the Search Tool and I don’t believe there is a way to make it available at the moment. I completely understand how useful this would be for you. However, it is visible in your “My Task” including in the Recently Assigned section. Can you confirm you are able to see it? If not, can you share a screenshot of your view?

Looking forward to your reply!

Hi Natalie and thank you for the fast reply.

I can confirm I CANNOT see it in the first block above the “Marked for today” section. it is difficult to screenshot, as the SPACE for the handle is there, but when you HOVER over this space the dots do NOT appear. When you hover over the same space below in the other sections, the dots appear. In the screenshot the HOVER state ist not seen, so I have circled the area in question in RED where the Hover does not work, and in GREEN where ist does work.

Hope this helps, thank you.

hello @Natalia any insights into this Feedback?
thank you