Custom fields notifications

I would love to be able to receive inbox notifications when someone on my team changes the value of a custom field in a task, for example, We use a “status” custom field, so when the status of an activity changes from “in process” to “under review”, the collaborators receive a notification of the status update. Thank you very much!

I second that.

Hi,

What I’d love to be able to do is receive an email/notification when the Status (A custom field) changes from one value to another. From what I gather this isn’t possible.

Hi @Nick1 and thank you so much for your feedback! We already have a thread on this topic so I’ve gone ahead and merged your post with the main thread to consolidate feedback on this topic; hope that’s ok! Feel free to add your vote to the main thread as votes don’t carry over when threads are being merged.

3 posts were split to a new topic: i’m not receiving Custom Fields notifications

Marking this thread resolved as notifications are now available fo Custom fields: How to Create and Use Custom Fields in Asana | Product Guide • Asana Product Guide. Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions!