Custom fields not displaying in Universal Reporting

None of our organization custom fields are displayed in the dropdown menu options when creating a dashboard report. Only Asana generated custom fields that we never added nor use are displayed. Is this an intended design?

Screencast Video: http://videos.goshenbookkeepingcc.com/gbc-Asana-custom-fields-reporting

Browser version: Chrome 91

Hi @Ufuoma_Ogaga, thanks for reaching out! For custom fields to appear in Reporting, fields need to be added to the Organizations library. Could you open one of the field settings and confirm if it’s added to the Organization?

Already did that. All of our custom fields exist in our organization library. They still don’t show in the drop down menu for reports even with copying and pasting the exact name with the emoji. Search comes back empty.

The entity type one in the video is part of the custom fields for our CRM project.

Lead Gen is a text field custom field that I want displayed in reports.

Does reporting not allow text format and numbers custom fields? This seems to the case in our account.

~ Ufuoma Ogaga

Hi @Ufuoma_Ogaga, thanks for getting back to me! Unfortunately I was unable to reproduce this on my end so in this case, I recommend you to contact our support team as they have the tools to have a closer look at your account setup.

When you contact them, please share the URL of this thread, a project and the name of a custom field added to the project that is added to your library but doesn’t appear in Reporting. This will help speed up the process and solve this issue asap :raised_hands:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.