Custom Fields Not Displaying Correctly in Board View?

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
Switching on and off the task “custom fields” doesn’t do anything in Board view - if I turn on the “tag” field the tag is showing on the card. If I turn off the “tag” field, the tag does not hide. It remains showing. Same for every other field available in the free version.

Steps to reproduce: I can’t get any of the custom fields to turn off/on in Board view. In List view, when I adjust the fields in the “customizations” area, they turn on and off, but only in list view - this can’t possibly be a limitation of Asana???

Browser version: Chrome Version 102.0.5005.61 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Anmari, thanks for reaching out.

Customising which Fields are displayed will currently only apply to the List view. If you toggle a field off, this will hide the column representing this field in the List view.

I hope this clarifies!

Thanks - Is this being developed for Board view? I can see how this could really be frustrating once we get a lot of information in that would only make sense to see in List view vs. Board view. It would really be helpful if this was more flexible.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.