Custom fields not data mapping in form

I’ve set up some custom fields for use within a form but I can’t data match one of the fields in the form - it just doesn’t show up.

Here’s the form and what I can see if I add a Single or Multi response answer:

And here’s the fields we added clearly displayed:

Any ideas?

Nick

Hi @Nick_Law and welcome to the forum,

Multi-select custom fields are brand new to Asana - they’re actually still in an A/B test so haven’t even formally been released yet - and are not supported in forms yet, so you can’t currently map a multi-select form question to a multi-select custom field.

While there’s no guarantee, we all assume they will be providing this mapping capability at some point in the near future.

That’s for the reply.

Even with single select, the option isn’t there for us to data map the field we’re after.

Hi @Nick_Law, welcome to the Asana Community forum :wave:t2:

While Forms are a Premium feature, Form Branching is a Business feature. Can you please confirm what tier you are subscribed to so I can take a further look at this for you if needed? :slight_smile:

We’re using premium but it’s not branching we’re after; it’s just another custom field like any other field.

Hi Rebecca,

Did you manage to look any further into this?

Thanks,
Nick

Hi @Nick_Law, my apologies - I understood that you were attempting to branch the form question!

Can you confirm that the Main Content Type field is a single select field? If so, I’d suggest reaching out to our Support team for further assistance here as this is unexpected behaviour.

You can find our Support team by following these steps → How to contact our Support Team ✉

I hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.