Form field mapping issue

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: A form was created and I’m trying to map a field to a custom field. When a selection is made to connect a field, the field is created in the “list” view, but is not connected on the form. I was able to complete this with another field.

Steps to reproduce: Create custom dropdown menu; map form field to custom field (video of issue available)

Browser version: Version Chrome 91.0.4472.114

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @anon83611799,

If you can post a link to a video I think that would really be helpful. I’m not following the exact issue but I’m sure a video would clarify. Thanks!

That’s because a multi-select question can’t be linked to a dropdown custom field, that is expected behavior. You can map it to a text field though.

2 Likes

Bingo, I missed that in the screenshot.

1 Like

That’s not correct, I mentioned being able to complete that for another field. See screenshot. Video link provided for the previous request. Asana Forms Issue
Capture

We can see in the video that the Workstream Objective is a text field, hence my point and the reason why you succeeded. In the video you are choosing a dropdown field which does not work.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.