CSV Import not working 10 + tries

Every time I try to import a .csv file for tasks to a project as soon as I finish mapping my columns correctly the whole entire desktop app says it has to reload losing everything I just tried to do. This is an endless cycle regardless of speed.

I have updated my browser, cleared cookies and cache, used a different approved browser, restarted computer, and even used another computer all with no change. I only have 309 rows on my spreadsheet and I even tried one with only 50 and same error each time.

Hi @Chelsea_Meyers! Welcome to the Forum :wave:

Sorry to hear you are running into this issue and thank you for trying to troubleshoot it.

Can you please confirm you have editing permissions on the Project you are trying to import the CSV? You can verify it by clicking on the “Share” button next to the Project’s name.

If this is not the case, I would recommend you to reach out to our support team with the URL of the Project and your CSV file, so they can try to reproduce and help you resolve this issue!

You can reach out to them following these steps. When you do, feel free to reference this thread so you don’t have to re-explain everything.

Thank you so much for your patience and cooperation! Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with!

1 Like