Creating Project Status Update reports for Non-Asana users

I have a premium acct and I need to provide a report to our executive team that lists my current projects and upcoming tasks with dates. (Single organization, single workspace) Our executive team members are not Asana users (except for my manager) so it needs to be in a format other than within Asana- preferably in Google Sheets.

I am aware of the ability to manually export my tasks to a CSV file but I am hoping for some type of automated publishing ability that I could set up and either have Asana refresh a Google Sheet file or that I could run a new report of existing parameters. I would also want the ability to determine if sub tasks are included or not. (targeting executives as strictly informational vs an agency with a task list to complete)

1 Like

Hi @anon8272200, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

Thanks for sharing this feedback! The Asana2Go integration might provide you with what you’re looking for here! :slight_smile:

Asana2Go allows you to copy, export (CSV for Excel and Google Sheets, JSON), and print (or save to PDF) from Asana flexibly.

I will, however, keep you posted if any Asana native updates are made to this feature :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi @anon8272200 and thanks @Rebecca_McGrath,

Yes, Asana2Go can help. More info is found here:

In addition, I’ve helped numerous clients with these kinds of status/update needs. There are at least four alternative solutions (only one uses Asana2Go) depending on needs, plan, etc., and there are ways to refresh Google sheets automatically. See this post, but I’m afraid I do this with an hour of consulting, not free in the Forum. But Asana2Go is free to most individuals and organizations so that’s an option.

Thanks,

Larry

2 Likes