Create an automation to generate subtasks with AI

Hello team
Hope everyone is doing well. I have a question regarding asana and AI

Love the work that asana have done to integrate ai into the tasks workflow.

This is what I would like to do but I need someone to let me know if this is possible

When you open a new task in a board, let’s say we add the marketing brief to the task and then in the section of the tasks if you press the “generate tasks with AI” asana does a great job of generating the tasks directly from the marketing brief.

What I would like to accomplish with rules is, once the task is of type A, generate a list of subtask under task A that will be generate via ai.

In summary a rule that will say once the brief is input into the task automatically generate sub tasks using AI.

Thank you in advance

Anyone??

Hi @Flavio_Sonis, thanks for reaching out! You can currently create subtasks automatically via rules, however, we don’t offer the option for Asana AI to generate those subtasks just yet :slight_smile:

We are working on enhancement to our AI features with the new Asana AI teammates and we hope to have news soon! I’m moving this task to our Product Feedback category and we will comment when we have an update about this.

Excellent thank you for the response. Sort of related… why is there a limitation to 20 subtasks when creating a rule that ads sub task to the original task?? Seems like a limitation that has no purpose specially when flowsana is able to go around that.

Thank you