Create a rule to duplicate a task to another project?

I have one project where a broader team submits creative requests and the Marketing team provides drafts and tracks the requests status. I have another project where my creative team works on those requests. We don’t want the creative team’s commenting to appear on the original task. I want to create a rule to automatically duplicate a task from the first project to the second, but I have been told this is not possible by Asana. Any work arounds?

Definitely, this can be done. Is it important that the creative task be absolutely inaccessible to the original requester, or do you just want the verbose creative banter and sausage making tucked away to avoid distractions for original requester?

1 Like

Great question. It would be nice to have the requestor not see the creative task’s comments before appropriate. That’s why we thought a duplicate task in another project would be best. We don’t mind if they see the comments later, but don’t want to burden them during the process or have too many cooks in the kitchen, either. We don’t see a way to automate duplication. Any ideas?