Create a Content Calendar in Asana?

I’m trying to figure out a way to create a content calendar in Asana for our marketing group.

We need to show what content is being published on what date. We could just create a project that has a one-day task for each item on the date it will go live.

However, it would be super convenient if we could simply create posting task within each relevant project and tag it with “content calendar” or something like that. Then have only the items with the tag appear in a calendar, and have the calendar include all projects in the team.

Is this asking too much? Probably, but I though I’d check😀

-billb

Hi @Bill_Bernat, thanks for reaching out!

You might find this Guide article on creating content calendar helpful! Take a look: Create content calendars in Asana | Product guide • Asana Product Guide

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

I hope I am understanding this correctly - but the best thing for you to do in this situation is add a project called ‘Content Calendar’ or ‘Timeline’ and multi-home these tasks into this project as well as their normal home. Then you can view all of them together in the timeline or calendar view.

You can also just tag each task as ‘Content Calendar’ and save this tag as a favourite - then you can view that only as a calendar but not in the timeline view.

2 Likes

@Bill_Bernat

Thanks a lot @Rebecca_McGrath and @anon32368263 , just what I needed! -billb

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.