Clicking the login button from asana.com just adds #login to the address bar and does nothing

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:

Clicking the login button from asana.com just adds #login to the address bar and does nothing. It doesn’t seem to work from any other randomly clicked page either so effectively, I’m completely unable to log in.

If you look a the console, a bunch of JS files are 404ing which I suspect is the issue. The site also looks a little strange like it’s missing some stuff (big white block) but that could just be the homepage…

Steps to reproduce:

1. Visit asana.com
  2. Click “Log In”
  3. Nothing happens

Browser version:

Chrome latest, others on twitter are reporting the exact same issue on chrome and edge and multiple computers.

Upload screenshots below:

Looks like by logging in to the forums, I’ve been able to log in to the app… so success! Also, it’s worth noting that you have to be logged out when you visit asana.com. The homepage still does look like there’s missing content though even when logged in.

1 Like

Hi @blakethepatton,thanks for your feedback! When you click Login, a window should pop up where you can enter your account details. If you didn’t see this page and you experience this issue again in the future, I recommend you following these steps.

I’m glad the issue is now solved! Let me know if you have any other questions!