Can't move my newly assigned tasks to other sections (manually or with rules!)

I can’t figure out why I cannot do anything with my “My Tasks” list. When I tick “completed” nothing happens, they don’t go away, I can’t archive them either, I tried making a sections called “completed tasks” and I cant move anything manually for some reason (this also happens to me in one of my projects, I’m not sure why I can’t move things manually in a list view), I tried making a rule that any task that is marked completed would move to the Completed Task section but nothing happens, even though I get the notification that the rule is active.

Help please! :frowning:

Welcome, @Nina33,

In My Tasks, click Filter > Incomplete tasks to make completed tasks hidden from view.

If you can’t drag and drop, it might be that you need to use Group by > Sections > Custom order and have no Sort applied.

Projects have similar, but not identical, settings, but unlike My Tasks after you make a change to one of these settings you must click Save view to lock in your changes for yourself and others who use the project.

Share detailed screenshots of your failing rules so we can help.

Thanks,

Larry

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.