Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
When adding multiple task to a project, select multiple task with some task in the target project and some not, click add project icon on the multi-select taskbar which appears, click the Add to project link, target project does not appear even when filtered to the exact project name.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create Project A
- Create 3 task in Project A
- Create Project B
- Add 1 task in Project A to Project B
- Multi select all 3 task in Project A
- Click the add project icon on the multi-select taskbar which appears
- Click Add to Project link
Project B is nowhere to be seen. Just a couple of weeks ago, I could add the remainder task to Project B.
What version of Asana are you using (Basic/Premium/Business/Enterprise)?
Upload screenshots below: