Can't Add a Custom Field

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: I can’t add a custom field to my project. I keep clicking on “Add field” but nothing happens. Our organization has a premium account. I read this article, and it did not solve my issue: How to Create and Use Custom Fields in Asana | Product Guide • Asana Product Guide

Steps to reproduce: Every time I click on “Add field” it does nothing.

Browser version: Google Chrome Version 89.0.4389.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @anon8315587, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

Currently, only Members of an Organization (those who share the same email domain as the Organization) can create Custom Fields, Guests do not have this ability.

Do you know if you are a Member or a Guest in this Organization? :slight_smile:

I guess I am not considered a member of the organization on Asana because I don’t have the same email domain. But not everyone in our company shares the same email domain, we have a couple different domains, so how can we add multiple domains to one organization on Asana?

1 Like

@anon8315587, The billing owner can use the Admin Console > Settings > Domain settings > Associated email domains to lump multiple domains into one Asana org:

Note that when you do that, you will increase the number of seats you’re utilizing (for any former Guests like yourself in the added domain) and will become paying Members instead of free Guests.

Larry

2 Likes