Cannot sort by Assignee in Board view

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
I cannot view the tasks in Board view sorted by Assignee

Steps to reproduce:

• Open ANY project
  • Select Board view
  • Select sort by Assignee
    No change, tasks are not sorted by assignee.

My colleagues do not have an issue with sorting by assignee for the projects we share. I have this issue across all projects. I have tried this in incognito mode.

Browser version:
Chrome 83.0.4103.116

Upload screenshots below:

Updated browser to version 84.0.4147.105

My team is also experiencing this issue. Sorting by other options works but not Assignee.

Hi @Steve_Blackman and @Marie_Hwang, thanks for reporting this issue and sorry for the trouble!

Our Development Team is investigating this issue and I’ll get back to you as soon as it’s fixed. Let me know if you have any questions in the meantime!

We’re using the filter to show tasks by Assignee at standup. This means that we need to make sure to scan for unassigned tasks so we don’t miss talking about them.

Hi everyone!

Our development team just confirmed that this issue should be now solved :raised_hands: I’m moving this thread to our #bugs:resolved-bugs category but please let me know if you are still experiencing difficulties or if you have any questions.

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.