Cannot publish approved app. Clicking publish crashes the page and needs reload

Hello,

I have an app that was approved last week and is in ‘ready to publish’ state. When I attempt to publish, the “Asana needs to reload” crash occurs. Reloading has my app back in the unpublished state.

The report_client_exception endpoint passes a payload back with the following:

{“message”:“Killing session because: Received poison pill from LunaDb: Exceeded retries attempting mutation (unrecoverable) {\“extra_context\”:null}”,“backtrace”:[“r;/compressed/build/bundles/4ec856143b3fdfc497039ba71976a0709f99cff6/apps/asana/bundle.js;301;139587”,“s;/compressed/build/bundles/4ec856143b3fdfc497039ba71976a0709f99cff6/apps/asana/bundle.js;301;140515”,“eo;/compressed/build/bundles/4ec856143b3fdfc497039ba71976a0709f99cff6/apps/asana/bundle.js;551;2357”,“crashClient;/compressed/build/bundles/4ec856143b3fdfc497039ba71976a0709f99cff6/apps/asana/bundle.js;630;4”,“n2.crashClient [as _crashClient];/compressed/build/bundles/4ec856143b3fdfc497039ba71976a0709f99cff6/apps/asana/bundle.js;628;2159”,“n2._onPoison;/compressed/build/bundles/4ec856143b3fdfc497039ba71976a0709f99cff6/apps/asana/bundle.js;614;57308”,“n2.onError;/compressed/build/bundles/4ec856143b3fdfc497039ba71976a0709f99cff6/apps/asana/bundle.js;614;55751”,"nC._onMessagePoison;/compressed/build/bundles/4ec856143b3fd…………….. [truncated]

I’m not sure there’s anything I can do on my side for this. Would someone mind taking a look?
The app id is 1212323236085522.

Thanks,

Jason

I let Asana know through a different channel, hopefully they can come here and help.

Hi @Jason_Sadler, sorry about that! We’re aware of this bug in the Developer Console and are actively working on a fix. In the meantime, I can confirm your app is published now :white_check_mark:

If anything still looks off on your end, please feel free to follow up directly in the app review thread.

Hi Mikhail,

Thank you for the help. It shows published on my side

+1

Jason