Cannot add a tag against my task

When trying to add a tag I cannot do it as the dropdown of options seems to be hiding and doesn’t allow access / saving

Steps to reproduce:
Using chromium OS
add a task and
then try to add a tag

Browser version:
Version 72.0.3626.122 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Chromium browser - latest chrome version

Upload screenshots below:

1 Like

Hi @Dan_Rigby1 and thanks for reaching out!

We don’t currently officially support Chromium, but I’m curious to know if you can reproduce the issue with a private window?

Could you also try modifying your browsers window size and let me know if that makes a difference?

Looking forward to your reply!

Hi @Marie, thanks for the great questions.

It’s a bit frustrating as we’re rolling out chromebooks through the whole org now but I completely understand the lack of official support.

I’m also keeping chromium support in mind for impact on users in my own product.

Response:
The symptoms are exactly the same regardless of private window or changing of screen size before, during or after trying to set the tags.

When typing text the search results dropdown text bar pops up at “normal” size for a second and then seems to get hidden in the background (as the original pic shows).

thanks,
Dan.

@Dan_Rigby1,

I think I understand what is happening there; from what we’re seeing on our end you don’t belong to any team. Because you don’t belong to a Team, you’re currently unable to create a project and to add tags.

Could you please try the following:

1. Create or join an existing Team
  2. Create a project in this Team
  3. Add a task to your project
  4. Check if you’re able to add a tag to this task

This should most likely resolve your issue :slight_smile: Looking forward to your reply!

1 Like

@Marie, you are awesome thankyou!!

joining a team totally solved the issue… I wasn’t aware that was a necessity for creating tags but it makes sense now.

cheers,
Dan.

1 Like

You’re very welcome @Dan_Rigby1! Glad we were able to find a solution together :smiley: