Cannot Access "My Tasks"

@Daniel_Williams, @Eric_Dugal @Dawna_Schoborg and @Naomi_Stumvoll, thanks for the update. I’m surprised @BrianP got access to his My Tasks again while all of you don’t. I’ve gone ahead and updated the bug and I’m keeping a close eye on the situation, I’ll update this thread the second I get updates from our team.

In the meantime, I’d recommend relying on the Advanced Search, I understand it is not ideal, but I hope it helps you move forward with your work while our team works on a solution. Thanks for your patience and your cooperation, I’m extremely grateful!

@Marie Thanks for the update! There has not been any consistency to this. It seems to be about half of us do / do not have access to our tasks at any given time. Just thought i’d throw that out there as well. Thanks

1 Like

@Marie at about 3:30pm CST the whole team here found that we again had access to our own tasks, and everything appears to be working. However, this is not the first time this happened. Let’s see how things look in the morning.

1 Like

Hi folks :wave:t3:

Closing this thread as I got confirmation that you all got access back to your My Task in Projects and Tasks not loading - #35 by Ryan_Sakry Thanks again for working with us on resolving this issue!