Issue Loading Asana - My Tasks & Projects

Message: This is in relationship to this post: Projects and Tasks not loading - #12 by Gregory_Frazier-Hans.

I am also seeing this issue. Here are the answers to the 5 questions you have asked the others on my Team:

1. Is this happening with every page you’re trying to load or does it only affect specific project/tasks? Log in - Asana
    Not all pages, but I am not able to load certain Projects and I can not access “My Tasks”. Here is a link to one of the Projects I can not access.

2. Are your colleague aftected too?
    Yes, but not all.

3. Are you able to reproduce with a Chrome incognito window=,
    Yes.

4. Are you able to reproduce with another browser?
    Yes.

5. Could you run this https: //asana. com/guide/help/faq/connectivity#gl-websockets and let me know what the results are?
    Yes it is successful. See screenshot.

Browser version:
Chrome Version 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Firefox 69.0 (64-bit)

Here is another Screenshot.

Here is another screenshot.

@Eric_Dugal, are you accessing the project you referenced above from a bookmark? If not, how are you accessing it?

Marie,

I am not accessing it from a bookmark but the upper left side under Favorites or Teams sections.

Marie,

This also keeps happening. I have to click Join again and again and again and again. It’s frustrating.

See screenshot2019-09-13%2014_28_24-%E2%97%8F%20Projects%20Issue%20-%20Asana

Marie,

Let me rephrase my last post.

I will click Join and then at a later time it will be back to saying Join instead of Share. This is where I and many of my colleagues have to click Join again and again.

Thanks for the additional info @Eric_Dugal.

Several users in your Org have reported the issue and created reports in the Forum, so in order to avoid confusion, I’m only going to keep one thread per issue opened and close all duplicates. Please keep an eye on Cannot Access "My Tasks" - #5 by Eric_Dugal for the latest updates, and thanks again for taking the time to share additional info, I’ll be in touch as soon as I have an update on my end.