Can not input "Progress" report title on IE11

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
Just open progress view by IE11, Latest progress report form can not accept any input (mouce click, keyboard) to title field.

Steps to reproduce: Open “Progress” view on IE11 (any version can reproduced )

Browser version: Internet Exploler 11 @Windows10 and Windows 7

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Masanori_Misawa :wave: I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue and thank you for troubleshooting it testing with different versions of IE.

In order to investigate this issue further can you please confirm the following information?

• Is this happening with this particular project or you are able to reproduce it with any project?
  • Would you mind testing with an incognito windows to see if the issue persist?
  • Could you try using a different browser to see if you can reproduce this issue?

Thank you for your help! Looking forward to your reply!

@Natalia
Thanks for your quick response.

I answered below.

• Is this happening with this particular project or you are able to reproduce it with any project?
    This is happening in any project (and all accounts) I have.

• Would you mind testing with an incognito windows to see if the issue persist?
    Yes. I tried to testing with Private Mode in IE.

• Could you try using a different browser to see if you can reproduce this issue?
    Only issue at IE. Any Other browser could not reproduce this issue.
    But our customer using IE as standard browser.

Hi @Masanori_Misawa and sincere apologies for the late reply here. I’ve gone ahead and filed a task for our team to investigate this issue and I’ll update here as soon as I get more information! I would suggest you to use a different browser in the meantime.

Apologies again and thank you for your patience! Have a great week!

1 Like

Happy Monday @Masanori_Misawa and thank you for your patience!

I got an update from the team who has confirmed that from April 1st, Asana will no longer support Internet Explorer. You can learn more about it here: Deprecating Support for Internet Explorer (IE11) Notification? - #3 by Marie

I understand your customers use IE but for to ensure the best experience with Asana I would highly recommend using any of the official compatible browser listed here: Asana supported browsers and troubleshooting steps | Product guide • Asana Product Guide

I’m closing this Bug now since this issue will not longer be prioritised. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience this might have caused you and please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with or if you have any follow-up question!

Have a great week @Masanori_Misawa!

1 Like