Calendar view for Portfolios!

It would be helpful for my team if the Portfolios had Calendar and Timeline Views that would show all projects in that portfolio. This would help with keeping track of all projects and tasks in that portfolio, especially since some of our task have the same due dates as other team projects that we are also working on.

6 Likes

@Jessica_Delgado, Asana has promised a Portfolio Timeline view soon (no exact date), fyi…

Larry

1 Like

Hi @Jessica_Delgado and @lpb :wave:t3:

Promises are made to be kept, so I’m delighted to announce that we now have now a Timeline for Portfolios! You can learn more in the following announcement: Portfolios now come with a Timeline view!

We don’t have yet a Calendar View for Portfolios, so I’m keeping this thread open for now! I’ve just edited the title to reflect this update and will keep you posted on this thread when I have an update for the Calendar view!

Have all a great start of your week!

3 Likes

It would be really great if I could get a calendar view in portfolios like you currently have in teams.

Right now, I run an advanced search to locate all of our web projects or all of our media projects to see how all of the timelines are stacking up. But since I have a web portfolio, it’d be great to just look at the calendar view of that.

We’re not able to use the teams for that since our teams are organized by client.

4 Likes

Do you have progress on the calendar for portfolios or an ETA? We are looking at several platforms, and this would be important.

1 Like

Calendar for portfolio would be great for our set up

1 Like

Calendar View would be great!

1 Like

Any updates on this? My team just transitioned from ClickUp, and the lack of a calendar view for a group of projects / portfolio is a large shortcoming. Thank you.

3 Likes

I would also love to see a calendar view for portfolios. Also, the projects I’ve added to the portfolio aren’t automatically populating the timeline???

2 Likes

Could not agree more. This is very important for cross team projects.

1 Like

Calendar view would be great! And also perhaps a board view so you can see what projects are due for this week, next week and so forth. The list view sometimes gets cluttered and it’s hard to distinguish what project is in which week.

2 Likes

Calendar View of Portfolios is desperately needed. What’s the status on this?

1 Like

A Calendar view that would display individual tasks from all projects that are part of the calendar on their assigned due dates would be ideal so there’s a single view of everything scheduled to happen within that portfolio.

3 Likes

here for the same thing. Timeline view is not near as useful as Calendar view. Is there an eta on this?

2 Likes

Is there an ETA on calendar view for portfolios?

4 Likes

Just chiming in to say that a calendar view for portfolios would be a great addition.

6 Likes

I am evaluating Asana for our organization and have identified this gap for us as well. The workload view just quite cut it.

1 Like

Agreed - need a way to see overlapping deadlines on a calendar view for multiple projects within a portfolio.

2 Likes

@Marie have there been any updates to the Portfolio Timeline? As several people have requested, there is a need for a Calendar View in order to see all tasks from more than one project in a week/month view.

2 Likes

Yes please! Timeline view is great, but if i could have ability to sort by month and populate a calendar view that would be so much more useful when doing governance decks

1 Like