Cad office project

Hi all,

I have a small Cad team to manage. So far I’m using a shared Excel file (please have a look to the screenshot below) where the Project Managers fill (area 1 in the screenshot) the Projects with 1.works order number 2.part number 3.customer name 4.description 5.expected hours and break it in different tasks (area 2) and assign them to the design managers.
The Design Managers have to fill every day with the hours they have worked on the tasks (area 3)
The excel file give us a sum of the hours every Design Engineer has worked every week (area 4), the estimated workload (area 5), and a report (area 6) of which tasks every one has worked in a period of time.

My question: Can a free Asana account give me all this? I hope even mere and in a more efficient way.
I am considering a project management software, but before starting to learn and trial it, I would prefer to know if it can give me at least what we already have with the Excel file.

Thank you.

Hi @Aurel_Elezi, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

You can take a look at what features are available with a free Asana subscription here and compare with paid tiers: Asana Pricing | Premium, Business, & Enterprise pricing plans • Asana

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Asana is a good project management software with lots of features. Asana is also listed as #4 best project management software online at My Chart Guide.