Bulleted list in table in project brief = crash

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: When adding a bullet list in a table in a project brief, Asana keeps crashing

Steps to reproduce:

1. In a project, create a project brief
  2. In the brief, add a table
  3. In the table, add a Bulleted list

Browser version: Web > latest Chrome

Upload screenshots below:
chrome-capture-2022-10-14

As a data point, I do not replicate. Chrome in Windows 10.

@Stephanie_Oberg
It took me quite some time to understand why it was working for you… :slight_smile:

Actually, it crashes only, when I use the “Insert Menu” to add my “Bulleted list” - please see screenshot

I guess this is a very specific bug, but a bug is a bug :wink:

Can you please try to reproduce it?

Unlikely I will have time for that, sorry! But at least you have a path to create the table you need.

1 Like

Hey @Arthur_BEGOU, thanks for flagging this!

Could you please try the troubleshooting steps below and let me know if any of these help you resolve this?
Asana supported browsers and troubleshooting steps | Product guide • Asana Product Guide

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

1 Like

Hi @Rebecca_McGrath

No, I can confirm the issue still happens after the troubleshooting.

I’ve also tested different laptop devices, different Asana environements and the crash still happens.

Thanks for confirming, @Arthur_BEGOU.

I’ve flagged this with the Product team and will let you know as soon as I have any updates :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi folks, this should now be resolved! Please let me know here if you continue running into issues!

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.