Crashing when Adding rules to a project

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
I noticed all my rules were broken on a specific project.
I deleted and then am trying to add them back in. Every-time I add one Asana needs to “reload” so I now have a project missing all the rules and I can’t fix it.

Steps to reproduce:
Reloaded Asana multiple times. Logged out and back in. Restarted computer.

@KimberlyAnn_DiCredic

Have a look at this related post. Hope this helps resolve your issue.

Regards,

Hi @KimberlyAnn_DiCredic, thanks for reaching out and sorry for the trouble here!

@anon41024217 you are right, it looks like the issues are similar. This also seems to be related to the project permissions, @KimberlyAnn_DiCredic what level of access do you have in your project? are you the creator of the rules? and does the issue persists when you access Asana from a incognito window?

Looking forward to your reply!

Hi @KimberlyAnn_DiCredic, do you have any updates about this issue? Are you still receiving an error when adding rules? We’ll be happy to investigate further, once we receive more details! thank you!

Hi @Emily_Roman Thanks for getting back to me. I reached out to support. For some reason that project was locked down and when I removed myself as the owner it didn’t still let me edit it even though I was able to edit because of the team permissions. I figured it out and no other projects are set-up this way so I think we are in the clear.

Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know @KimberlyAnn_DiCredic! Glad to know the issue is solved!

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.