Bulk select various notifications from inbox to archive

I’d love to see the ability to select a various number of notifications from my inbox to be able to archive! As a traffic manager, I am a collaborator on A TON of tasks because of being auto-assigned on project templates, but this tends to clog up my inbox when a bunch of new projects are added. I’d love to be able to select, say up to 50, notifications to archive at once vs having to do then ALL individually. THANKS!

1 Like

Hi @Maranda_Walker, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:

While this feature isn’t available right now, hopefully it’s something our Product team can implement in the future.

I’ll keep you posted and let you know if we have any updates :slight_smile:

@Rebecca_McGrath , please keep me in the loop. I am looking for the same option right now. Thank you.

Asana Inbox has become totally useless for me. There are a ton of notifications that I didn’t realize were even there. It would take days to archive all of them. I need a bulk select to get the job done.

This is one of many ways that Asana makes their product harder to use than it should be.

Note: Not a solution but marked as such to elevate a key reply

In case anyone wasn’t aware, there’s at least a way to bulk-select every notification and archive it in a second (and achieve Inbox Zero the easy way!):

Once you do that, you can click the Archive tab and individually move chosen notification back to the Active tab if desired.