Bug: Task lists revert to default view when switching between organization and workspace

Hi @Nicole_Freeman and thanks for reaching out! My sincere apologies for the inconvenience here. This bug is actually tied to another bug we need to fix first, before we can fix this one. I’m afraid I don’t have a proper timeline to share yet, but I will make sure to update this thread as soon as I have an update internally.

Again, so sorry for the trouble and thank you so much for your patience and understanding!

Is there an ETA on fixing the bugs predecessor? This is pretty vital to staying organized and on task across projects and it seems to be going on for quite a bit.

1 Like

Hi @Rachel_Botts and thanks for reaching out!

I’ve just pinged this bug and requested and an ETA or possibly and updates; I’ll make sure to keep you posted as soon as I have more information on this topic!

Thank you!

1 Like

Any word on this? IMO, this is critical for staying organized.

Hi @Michael_Kelley, and my apologies for the delay in responding to you!

Unfortunately I don’t have a precise update to share today; our infrastructure team is currently carrying out some essential work in order to resolve this bug and are not yet in a position to give me a precise timeline for resolution; however rest ensured that I’m closely following this task in our internal Asana and that I will keep you posted as soon sa I have an update! Thanks again for your patience and sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused in the meantime!