Boards Convert Tasks into Subtasks

Hi,

Please remove limitations from Board view since in List view there are plenty of features available.

Any progress with this?

1 Like

I 100th this!

Visually the board view is what I need but without this functionality I wonā€™t be utilizing it. Not until it can function similar to the list view.

2 Likes

very much needed!

My company would also like to be able to convert Task cards until Subtasks within a Project Board. Please do thisā€¦

Workaround: You donā€™t have to delete and recreate. Just have what I call a clipboard project. One that is for task transfers only. Add both main tasks there and you can easily move one into the other.

3 Likes

Good One!

+1, bumping this

Would LOVE this!!

+1 to this feature

Would also be really cool to see sub-tasks on the board view below the main task with some visual cue that they are subtasks (something like indenting that doesnā€™t create as much white space and indenting would, maybe smaller/different font, slightly different colorā€¦?)

Well I see its been almost two years since this has been requested. Any update on this? I second the request from last commentator it would be good to ha a view into the subtask for a task on the board even if it is just a count. or hover and pop up that gives you the option to click in.

Hi folks,

Iā€™m closing out this thread since it is now possible to convert Board tasks into subtask via the action menu seen in the screenshot below: