Bitskout: no-code A.I. superpowers for your projects

Hello,

I am Ilia from Bitskout (https://www.bitskout.com).

Bitskout is a UNESCO awarded software platform that allows teams to double their productivity and engagement at work by making Asana projects smarter.

With help of simple UI, any user regardless of expertise can set up a smart plugin powered by no-code & no-training needed A.I. and add it to their tools of choice in minutes.

This way teams can finally automate tasks that require a tiny bit of human intelligence and stop hiring talent to do admin work.

Check how you can set up extracting data from contracts in less than several minutes.

Some examples:

Our pricing is based on usage and our platform does not require skills to set up. We strive to make it available to anybody (yep, there is still work to do).

You can see more videos in our Youtube channel or just sign up and try it yourself.

Thanks a lot,
Cheers,
Ilia

P.S. If you think it makes sense to run a small webinar on “AI 101 for projects”, please tell us.

6 Likes

Very interesting, @iliaZelenkin!

As Flowsana’s author, I was especially interested in the Document Routing with Asana Rules, Flowsana and Bitskout demo :slight_smile: , but YouTube says it’s marked private and unavailable.

Hey @Phil_Seeman,

That was my bad, I’ve changed it to Public. Flowsana is a really useful tool.

Cheers,
Ilia

1 Like

Thanks, @iliaZelenkin - just watched it.

A very cool combination of Flowsana rules, Asana rules, and your A.I. solution!

1 Like

Looks great! Will definitely play around with the tool and see how to use it.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @iliaZelenkin! :star:

1 Like

And more examples of what you can do with Bitskout in Asana:

Process invoices and expenses (in almost all Latin languages) and get information to task columns:

Extract information from contracts:

Extract handwritten information from documents:

Extract information from CVs, press releases and etc. before reading them:

Make meeting and other transcript summaries via questions:

Compare documents:

Asana can really become a source of truth for your organization.

Happy to talk in case you are interested.

Cheers!
Ilia

1 Like

Wow! Awesome stuff, @iliaZelenkin!

1 Like

Forgot to post - you can also convert tables into sub-tasks. Useful for contracts, invoices, etc.:

2 Likes

Hello everyone!

I’ve made a short video about the invoice processing queue we’ve made for one of the clients. The video contains some key principles of how things can be organized more efficiently in any process:

• Invoice queue works in the background without humans doing anything.
  • errors if noticed (missing information, no data, faulty files) are notified via assigning a person and a label
  • each step is connected via a status change

Please, notice that this whole queue can work without any A.I. or extra tools - you can load an invoice, extract data manually, set the status, and then do the rest manually as well. The process is still quite valid. And it can be used not only for invoices but for many types of information processing.

Introducing A.I. into this setup makes everything go much faster, relieves humans of high-level work, and allows the system to work 24/7. That’s what A.I. brings to the table.

Also, the cost categories are created by the customer by providing 5-10 examples per category and using our classification feature to set them up.

1 Like

Hey everyone!

We’ve just rolled out a major UI update that will introduce a Templates Library. This is a super important update as it will allow you to use plugins like CV parsing and Business cards via template in one click without any extra setup.

Also if you create your own plugins, you can save them as templates for your team or customers (for partners). This is the first step for converting knowledge into a digital form.

2 Likes

One more use case:

If you are using Asana and work with CVs, now you can extract information from CV PDFs automatically.

1 Like

And also if you use Zapier, here is a short guide how to parse CSVs with Zapier tools only - we will extract line items from an invoice and convert it into Asan Sub-tasks:

1 Like