I am Ilia from Bitskout (https://www.bitskout.com).
We’ve built a software platform which allows project leaders and and individuals add no-code A.I. to their projects to automate things and increase productivity.
Bitskout works on top of Asana - once user marks a task complete, the workflow is executed on this task, checking according to your defined logic the attachment and if it passes, then the task is kept as competed, in other case - it is marked as not complete - check how it works in Asana.
Each successfully executed workflow results in a token released to the user who was the task assignee allowing you to build various reward and points scheme to motivate your employees or build contractor points profiles.
Potential use cases feature automation at several steps:
- check the text sentiment to move draft article/PR to different groups for review
- check image vs previous image to document equipment state
- check automatically assess home damages to route to appropriate board for analysis
- check that design templates have all the necessary buttons and text
- check “before/after” picture to validates someones physical work (including location check)
Here are some Asana demos:
- Checking blog post sentiments
- Checking customer cases studies for sentiments
- Building delivery checklist with image recognition
- Document Routing with Asana Rules, Flowsana and Bitskout
The platform is now live, and has 30 days trial activated. We charge for one workflow run, the plans are with monthly fees with limits. For all Asana certified pro-s and potential partners we have collaboration offers.
Feel free to leave your feedback here or using the chat inside the platform.
Thanks a lot,
P.S. If you think it makes sense to run a small webinar on “AI 101 for projects”, please tell us.