"Between" date range excludes the selected dates, rather than including them

Hello, Asana forum! I am a complete newbie (this is my third day using the software) and I’m in love.

Only one thing I haven’t been able to figure out. I need to set up a report to see all task activity within a certain date range. But weirdly, the “between” date range is exclusive of the dates selected rather than inclusive.

So, if I need to see all activity in the month of October, I have to set up the date range to be Sept 30 - Nov 1, rather than Oct 1 - Oct 31. (See pic below.)

This is really odd to me! Every other tool I can think of, from Google Analytics to Harvest, is inclusive of a date range.

Is this a preference I can change somewhere?

TYSM!
JJ

Hi @JJ11 and welcome to Asana, I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying it!

So sorry to hear you’re running into trouble here! In order to help you efficiently, I would need to look at the tasks missing from your results and their history and have access to the list of results you’re seeing; since these contain a lot of personal data, I would advise you to reach out directly to our support team, they will be in a better position to help.

When reaching out to them, make sure to provide them with the info below, it will speed up investigations!

• A screenshot of your full query
  • A screenshot of the list of results you’re getting
  • An example of a task that should be included in the results but that isn’t (if you could also provide them with the task URL it would be ideal to investigate!

Hope this gets resolved soon! Have a wonderful Friday!

1 Like

Thx for the reply, Marie! Will do!

1 Like