Add between for date range filter in reporting/dashboards

Thanks to this post I just noticed that dashboards and reporting can only filter for “within the last” and “within the next”.

It would be great if you could filter by a Between date range, just like in Advanced Search. A use-case for this is generating monthly or quarterly reports.

As a larger piece of product feedback, I really wish all of the tools being released were self-consistent or would move towards self-consistency. There are subtle differences between how the new Reporting filters work compared to Dashboards within a project which both have differences to how Advanced Search works. It’s impossible to keep these differences straight when they look and feel so similar. The lack of a between filter is a perfect example and is something I had assumed was there.

Hi @Anthony_Tamalonis, thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback :slight_smile:

Hopefully this is something our Product team can implement in the near future :crossed_fingers:t2: I’ll let you know if we have any updates!