Hi. I like Asana very much but there wre two major drawbacks that makes me not use it:
- It’s slow. When I copy a task with many sub-tasls, for example, I have to wait very long for it to copy all the sub-tasks.
- The Android app is… let’s say it not very good.
- you can’t use it like the web version. Can’t create tags, new teams etc.
- when I connect a bluetooth keyboard to my tablet I’m not able to add or edit a task description
- you can’t easily create a task under a certain column when in board view
- there is no option to duplicate tasks (a least I couldn’t find how to do it on the Android app)
- I can’t find a way to create sections neither within the project when in list view nor within a task when addiing sub-tasks
- web clipping on the Android app is awful - it doesn’t copy the title frm the web page and you have to enter it manually
So I’m unfortunatey unable to use Asana for now.