Automatized planning in templates is not working correctly

Hello! i think there’s a bug in the templates, wether I set the project for Februrary 2020, deadlines won’t be respected, and there’s a huge difference. Has anyone reported this bug today as well? Thank you!

Hi @Lucia_Araluce :wave: Thank you for taking time to report this.

Sorry to hear you are running into this issue! In order to better understand what might be happening could you please provide the following information?

• What template are you trying to use?
  • Could you please confirm the steps you are following when setting the dates in the Template?
  • Could you confirm if you are also having an issue with other templates?
  • Could you try to use a different browser to see if the issue persists?
  • Would you be able to recording a screencast to help us visualize the behaviour you are getting?

Loom is a great app for video screencasts: https://www.useloom.com/

In your video screencast, we recommend that you use a Chrome Incognito window and have your Javascript console open:

Try to include the entire browser window, including URL bar, in the video screencast.

If you don’t feel comfortable sharing the Screencast publicly in the this thread, feel free to DM me (You just need to click on my name above and select “Message”).

Thank you for your help! Looking forward to your reply!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.